Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Free Juno Baby Tee or CD, When You Find The Bears!

*SORRY EVERYONE THE T-SHIRTS ARE NOW GONE, BUT YOU CAN STILL GET THE CD!



Head over to The Juno Company Website to get a FREE Juno Baby T-shirt or CD! To get this freebie, start clicking around and looking for Teddy Bears. They look like the FAO Schwartz Bear, pictured below.


I think that almost all of the teddy's that I found were ate the bottom of every page I clicked on. I will warn you though, it took me about 15 minutes to find them. They are all over the website. This is to include signing up for their newsletter. You can choose boy/girl and 2T, 3T, 4T.
Once you have found all 10 teddy's a congratulations page will pop up with a link to request your freebie! Hopefully everyone can snatch up a freebie for the little one in their life!

No comments:

Post a Comment