Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Bath and Body Works Trip + Coupon for you!

This is my Bath & Body Works shopping trip from Thursday. All of this for only $4.27.  Go here to print a coupon good for a FREE Signature Collection Travel Size Item with ANY purchase (up to a $5 value)! You can use this coupon through March 9th.
This coupon states ANY item. So if you are not wanting to spend much out of pocket then look for some inexpensive items. Quite a few cheap items can be found up by the registers.

I also used a Bath and Body Works VIP club card that allows you to go into the store once a month on the Thursday of your choice and they will tell you several free items that you can have. This month it was two candles of my choice! There were a ton of scents to choose from. However, they are no longer offering this card anymore. If it comes available again I will let you all know!

No comments:

Post a Comment