Saturday, March 5, 2011

Rewards Program #2 - Amazon Mom

Head on over here to sign up for Amazon Mom. This is a way to get 3 free months of shipping, then everytime that you make a $25 purchase (before tax, coupons codes and Subscribe and Save discounts) Your free shipping membership is extended out another month. I order from Amazon several times a week. It is where I get some of my best deals sent straight to my door!
-A lot of the deals are so good because I do subscribe and save. Meaning that you subscribe to the product you are ordering and they continue sending it to you at the time intervals of your choice. Subscribe and save + Amazon membership gets you 30% off! Really good deal.
-When you sign up for Subscribe and Save you are under NO obligation whatsoever and can cancel at anytime. To cancel or modify your Subscribe and Save items, just click on “my account” and then “subscriptions” and with the click of a button you can cancel and/or modify anything you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment