Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Free Scion Military Care Package!

If you are Active Duty Military or in the Reserves, head over here to check out this awesome offer from Scion. For a limited time, Scion is offering up all stateside U.S. military and all military stationed overseas a FREE Scion Military Care Package. Here is what the site states:

We've put a box of Scion gear together with you in mind. We realize it isn't much compared to what you've given but we want to thank you for your support as you serve our country. Scion Care Packages include some choice Scion swag like beanies, a deck of cards and a complimentary hour of internet access - exclusively for U.S. Military personnel only. Just fill out the request form below and we'll send one your way.


One care package per person every 12 months, please. Availability is limited - so step to it!

Thanks to all of the military out there, including my husband!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing things here. I аm very satisfied to look your pοst.
    Thanks sо much аnd I am lоοking foгwarԁ to touch you.

    Will you рlease drop me a e-mail?

    my ωebsite - diet drops yipiz
    Also see my site > vancouverweight loss

    ReplyDelete