Friday, April 8, 2011

My Favorite Coupons.com Coupons!


I have compiled a list of my favorite coupons from Coupons.com. There are way more coupons on this site than I have listed, these just happen to be the ones that I like. I use zip code 90210. I seem to find better coupons that way.

$1/1 Folgers 3oz or larger  This is very high value, I will let you know if I find a sale to pair it with.
$1/5 Totinos Pizzas   These often go on sale for $1, so $0.80 after the coupon
$1/1 Garnier Fructis shampoo or conditioner (exc trial size)
$0.25/1 Comet Powder  These go on sale at Walgreens frequently for 2/$1
$2/1 Huggies Diapers
$1/2 Mars Easter Candy  There are little basket stuffers at most store for $0.99, so $0.49 after coupon
$2/1 Visine Product   You can find the trial sizes usually for around $1.99, so free!
$2/1 Combat Product  I previously posted about these being $2.47 at Walmart
BOGO Power Bars
$2/1 Wardley Fish Food  This fish food use to be $1.87 at Walmart, not sure about a current price.
$2/1 Rimmel Product This usually runs around $2.24 at Target, so $0.24 mascara...WooHoo!

Another coupon to let you know about in the easter season is for $0.50 off Heinz Vinegar. You can print this coupon twice. This stuff is usually pretty cheap even without a coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment