Friday, May 6, 2011

1/2 Price Starbucks Frappucinos From 3-5pm!


Almost every time I go to Starbucks I get my usual (Double Tall Iced Vanilla Latte) Well yesterday I noted a sign (pictured above) at Starbucks stating that from today, May 6th, through May 15th, participating Starbucks locations are offering up their “However-You-Want-It” Frappuccino blended beverages for 50% off during their Frappuccino Happy Hour from 3-5PM! (Now on with my story) I am bummed about this because yesterday was one of the few days that I ventured away from my usual and what did I decide to get, but the almighty Frappucino that wasn't yet on Happy Hour! O-well it was what I wanted! I can guarantee that when I go to Starbucks before May 15th, it will be between 3 and 5 and I will be getting a Frappucino! Head on over to the Starbucks Event Facebook Page page for more details and to RSVP for this event, You don't have to RSVP, it's just amusing!

No comments:

Post a Comment