Friday, April 15, 2011

Another Holy Happy Mail Day Batman!!


Boy was I a happy camper today when I went to my mailbox today! I recieved a T-shirt from TimberTech Deck (This was on their facebook page a very long time ago), A Pyrex pot holder (another offer available a very long time ago), Ester-C Gummies Sample + $2 off coupon (facebook offer) , Sparkling Ocean Spray Drink from their facebook offer,  Free Drink from Dunkin Donuts for signing up for their DD PerksFree Bic lighter coupon for taking their survey. If you keep following my site soon this is what your mailbox will look like several days of the week! Tell all of your friends to follow my site because once I reach 25 followers I will be hoting a giveaway to celebrate you support! I'm not revealing what will be given away until I reach 25 followers...Ahh the suspense!

No comments:

Post a Comment