Thursday, April 14, 2011

Attention Allergy Sufferer's - Printable Coupons!

Since we are starting to get into heavy duty allergy season, I thought I would make a list of all of the printable allergy coupons! I am a huge allergy sufferer, so I am hoping to help some of the other allergy people out there. If I happen to find a good deal to pair these with I will be sure to let everyone know. I will list these by the different brands of medicines.

Zyrtec (This is what I use and I love it!)
-(can be combined with manufacturer's coupons!)
-(This can be used to buy the other products listed on the coupon)
$2/1 Any Zyrtec (excludes trial sizes)
 
Claritin
Call 1-800-Claritin once a month and they will mail you coupons if you ask them too! 



Allegra
-(can be combined with manufacturer's coupons!)
-(can be combined with manufacturer's coupons!)
$2/1 Any Allegra Product


Benadryl
 
                              


No comments:

Post a Comment