Friday, April 15, 2011

Walgreens SaturDate With Beauty Event!


This Saturday from 10AM - 5PM, you can head over to Walgreens for the “SaturDate with Beauty” event , promoting Crest 3D Whitestrips, Fekkai Starter Kits, Olay Regenerist and ProX Cleansing systems. There will be beauty advisors on hand to help you experience these innovative products. And from talking to these ladies, usually there are samples and coupons. Which leads me into something else that I wanted to talk to you all about. Last weekend I talked to some of the ladies in the cosmetics dept and they asked me to checkout at the cosmetics counter, why you ask...Well they get commision on certain things in the store! I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT THIS! I would have been checking out back there a long time ago. Plus I don't feel so bad because I'm not holding people up at the front registers with all my coupons. So from now on if you are purchasing lotions, cosmetics shaving items or anything else semi related to the cosmetics dept, then check out at the cosmetics counter...I'm sure they will appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment